Why You Should Ask Your REALTOR® To Put A SentriLock® Lockbox On Your Home
In the 1990’s, the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® (PPAR) recognized the need for a more secure lockbox system. As technology has evolved over time, so have the security and features of lockbox systems. To provide the best tools to its members, PPAR is proud to offer the SentriLock Lockbox System. Because the safety of homeowners is paramount, PPAR strongly encourages all of its REALTOR® members to use a SentriLock lockbox on each of their listings. The SentriLock system includes a number of features that add an extra layer of security that gives the listing agent and the homeowner the ability to control and track who accesses the lockbox and when.
Some of the features of the SentriLock System include:
- Listing Agent can assign the lockbox to a particular listing for better tracking.
- Notifications are sent to the listing agent when the lockbox has been accessed.
- Greater tracking ability with access logs to see when a lockbox was accessed and by whom.
- A Built-In Keypad that allows the homeowner or other authorized persons (such as a contractor) to easily access the key compartment or open the shackle if needed.
- Call Before Showing (CBS) codes can be added for additional security for the homeowners that require it.
- Homeowners can activate a “Do Not Disturb” mode to disable access to the lockbox temporarily.
- Day codes are a convenient, one-time use code that can be assigned by the listing agent to an authorized person, such as a contractor.
- Ability to program custom access times to the lockbox.
- “Contractor Mode” can be used if a contractor needs prolonged access to a house. This code can still be tracked and changed at any time.
- Durability against vandalism.
Be sure to ask your REALTOR® for a SentriLock lockbox on your listing!