Becoming a PPMLS Participant
Congratulations on your decision to become a PPMLS Participant. You will have the ability to view MLS data and should you be showing homes, access to the SentriLock system.
Request a letter of good standing from your primary REALTOR® Association.
Complete the appropriate applications.
- (Only required if employing broker is activating service) Exhibit A for Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service (PPMLS)
- The Exhibit B for Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service™ (PPMLS) form (Associate Broker). Requires Designated REALTOR® signature
- The Marketing Communication Consent Form (Form required for all participants)
- The RSC Classes Form (Required PPMLS and SentriLock classes)
- The SENTRILOCK SYSTEM ACCESS AND USAGE AGREEMENT (Requires Designated REALTOR® signature and only return pg 7)
After all forms are completed, return the forms along with application fees and dues to PPAR:
- Bring it to our offices located at 430 N. Tejon Street, Suite #101 BEFORE 3:00 Monday-Friday
- Email a PDF of the packet to email@example.com
- Fax them to 719-476-8166